I absolutely LOVE doTERRA’s Wild Orange essential oil! If you haven’t ever experienced this glorious oil, you are missing out.
I’ve used some ‘good’ brands of orange essential oils for years. Mostly ‘organic’, and I thought they were pretty awesome. But there has been NO orange oil I’ve experienced before that even comes close to Wild Orange.🍊 ❤
It’s in a class of its own.
Diffused, this glorious orange essential oil fills the room with a fresh citrus scent that’s like nothing else on earth.
In sparkling water or foods, it provides a fresh, sweet, citrus flavour and fragrance.
It is sourced in Sicily.
It is the ‘Oil of Abundance‘.
And in these chocolate bliss balls (or anything chocolate), doTERRA’s Wild Orange oil creates a choc-orange experience like no other.
When you try this oil, you will not be disappointed. Everyone I share it with goes ‘WOW!’. Even seasoned orange oil users like myself can’t believe the difference in this oil compared with others they’ve tried.
Wild Orange Bliss Balls Recipe
So, these bliss balls are super easy to make as well as tasting devine. And they’re raw! All you need is a good blender (like the Vitamix 5200 blender) to chop up and combine the ingredients.
Here’s the recipe:
Wild Orange Bliss Balls
- Strong Blender or Thermomix
- 1.5 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup hemp flour
- 1/2 cup cacao
- 1/4 cup chia seed
- 1 cup chopped dates Soaked in hot water for an hour or more, then drained if dry dates
- 1/2 cup coconut oil Melted
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 drop doTERRA Cinnamon essential oil
- 10 drop doTERRA Wild Orange essential oil
- 1/2 cup dessicated coconut
- 2 drop doTERRA Ginger essential oil
- Then slowly add the cacao, hemp flour, almond meal and chia seed, blending to combine all ingredients. If the mixture is too dry, add a little more melted coconut oil.
- Once thoroughly combined, take small spoonfuls and roll into balls.
- Place desiccated coconut in a bowl or dish and add the Ginger oil. Combine with fingers until the Ginger oil is well distributed into the coconut.
- Roll each ball in in the ginger coconut mixture and place on a plate or tray.
- Refrigerate the balls for an hour or longer.
- Then enjoy!